IMS Voyagers Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
Machine 2 Machine – Internet of Things – Intelligent connection and communication between machines and devices
IMS and industry leading technology partners are able to deliver Machine-to-Machine (M2M) solutions to enable real-time interpretation and activation of data and data events.
Machine 2 Machine – Internet of Things – is an environment, which allows data to be exchanged between devices over a mobile network or through a wired connection.
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication takes place here without any user intervention. This means that data captured by a device can be monitored, collected and transferred to a remote background system using automated processes
We are able to produce a number of APIs that enable conductivity to a wide range of digital and electro mechanical devices. Ranging from ticketing kiosks, credit card units, boarding gates, touchscreen kiosks, Marina dock gates and many other devices and systems necessary for advanced reservation, ticketing and boarding solutions.
Business customers rely on IMS Voyagers Reservation technology M2M solutions for:
- Ability to connect a client’s customer reservation and ticketing service through kiosks and other M2M devices
- Remote monitoring, tracking and analysis of reservations, ticketing and boarding processes
- Credit card and scanner transaction processing
- Reliable, secure connectivity and back-up access across a clients wireless networks (GPRS/EDGE, HSPA and LTE) and VPNs
- Business applications on mobile devices
- Custom iPad apps for the mobile workforce
- Connections to most information and entertainment ticketing devices
- Able to connect to clients chosen near-field communications or NFC-enabled mobile phones for rail or bus ticket
Machine-to-machine (M2M) is a technology that is changing every sector of our economy, providing greater visibility to critical data and streamlining and automating the operations of businesses. Benefits includes new revenue opportunities and improved productivity, but also better customer service and faster response times.
Leveraging this technology with any of the IMS Voyager modules and if required MySQL Clustering technology is implemented, IMS Voyager can perform as a distributed, multi-master database with no single point of failure. businesses can maximize their operational efficiency, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction.