ODIN Voyager Enterprise is a flexible Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) reservation & ticketing software also available as a Modifiable Off-The-Shelf (MOTS) install that can be configured to match or surpass the majority of ticketing, activity & event business models.
Increasingly, many segments of the reservation & ticketing services industry are turning to COTS/MOTS and cloud software solutions to help meet growing regulatory requirements, relentless productivity pressures, and increasingly complex customer engagement models.
Configuring software presents its own set of challenges. Since inception in 2001, we have expanded our configuration capabilities beyond the core system set-ups, in response to our customers’ call for more flexible applications. Our solutions include feature sets designed and written by us with functional configuration capabilities as well.
These capabilities include sophisticated rules engines with hundreds of rules as standard, decision algorithms, and workflows that can add or modify features and functions in the application.
The majority of hosted or shared reservation applications available today are limited in function and do not allow customization.
Across the reservation & ticketing services industry, organizations are investing in our COTS/MOTS and cloud software solutions to help meet their business challenges. They are looking for robust solutions that are cost-effective to install and maintain, and easy to customize in response to changing demands.
The benefits of COTS/MOTS are:
- New systems can be implemented more quickly because extensive programming is not required. (Customization by us is available)
- Many businesses cannot afford the staffing and expertise to develop in-house solutions or buy custom solutions IMS spreads its development costs across all customers who purchase their software.
- We can provide turnkey solutions quickly.
- Thus, we can invest in continuous improvements in feature capabilities and usability that individual businesses or other companies cannot always afford.
- We also assume the responsibility for error corrections and provide a lifetime guarantee on our reservation software.
We have the most sophisticated reservations & ticketing COTS/MOTS applications available to the ticketing, travel and event industry.
It is an internet or cloud-based travel and tourism, fare collection, ticketing reservation and distribution system, that uses powerful ‘non proprietary’, multi-platform reservation & distribution software technology, offering powerful pre-built customizable functionality, delivering features, benefits and price performance, that allows it to outperform any other product of its type in the marketplace today.
In most cases, our applications, “out-of-the-box” delivers the flexibility and scalability that legacy and SaaS systems lack and enables reservation & ticketing companies to implement our off-the-shelf COTS/MOTS and cloud applications in a timely and cost-effective manner while meeting their strategic objectives.