Partner Accreditation Program!
IMS works with many technology partners, distributors, resellers, VAR’s and System Integrators worldwide under NDA’s – primarily through our Channel and Sales organizations in Canada, U.S.A. & South Africa. We have implemented and continuously enhance a comprehensive channel and alliance program that enables both IMS and our partners to be successful.
For IMS, partnership means working together on joint and shared growth plans, business development and marketing activities to enable both parties to develop and grow a strong business around our solutions, and to provide market leading services and solutions to our customers.
We work with and enable our partners to sell our ODIN Voyager products in the various markets we operate in. Helping them and us to increase revenues and drive incremental revenue is our primary goal.
• Our aim is to provide world-class product and channel support to help grow market share and to assist our partners to share in our success.
• We will work with our partners to create market demand, drive mutual revenue growth and deliver outstanding solutions to our mutual customers that meet and exceed their requirements.
• We acknowledge that we all benefit by working and teaming together.
• We run a channel-neutral approach providing a fair and honest approach to business, lead distribution and opportunity management.
• We recognize that we cannot achieve our own goals and aspirations unless our partners also succeed.
• We recognize that you, the IMS Partner, own the relationship between your business and your customers. Our role is to support and empower our partners to achieve mutual business goals.
• We will develop and maintain clear protocols to ensure that we manage our relationship fairly, openly, to develop trust and to reduce conflict.
• We will continue to expand and develop our network of partners, embracing and teaming with all types and sizes of organizations.
Partner Accreditation Program
Working with IMS can bring you many rewards and benefits to help you drive and increase your business in our Installation and Software Monetization solutions. As a result we have developed a three tier Partner Accreditation Program open to registered resellers, VAR’s and partners working with our solutions. Being an accredited IMS Channel Partner is something to be proud of and our main aim is to help you to see and develop growth with our solutions.
The IMS Partner Accreditation Program reseller track consists of three membership levels with benefits and requirements corresponding to each level. Your membership level is determined by your continuing commitment to IMS solutions.
• Registered – Registered partners are able to sell our market-leading software packaging and deployment solutions while building your IMS solution competencies. This partnership level provides access to a variety of tools and marketing collateral.
• Premier – Premier partners are experienced in selling and delivering IMS products and solutions. Premier partners enjoy enhanced benefits, marketing resources and opportunity registration programs.
• Elite – Elite partners work closely with IMS and have a deep knowledge of the IMS solutions from both a technical and sales perspective. IMS works with Elite partners to create a joint business plan, drive marketing events and pass leads to these partners where appropriate.
Note: The Partner Accreditation Program is not intended for distributors, service providers or integrators at this time.
To enable our partners to be successful we have various tools, activities and programs in place to help educate partners on our solutions, communicate important messaging and information, and to facilitate sales in your local region.
• Partner Support access — IMS dedicated support is a single place for partners to interact with IMS and gain valuable information to enable their teams for success with IMS products. Partners can collaborate with IMS development, get the latest IMS news, access sales and product information, product collateral, partner program information, leads, co-marketing program information and more.
• Partner update emails / newsletters — Keep up to date with the latest information from IMS through partner focused communications.
• Access to IMS sales teams — Premier and Elite partners are eligible to work with IMS sales teams to coordinate sales effort to drive incremental business. Such account discussions can be arranged by the IMS Channel Team.
• Technical support — Partners can receive access to IMS technical support for assistance in understanding our products and solutions.
• Marketing support & funding — IMS is committed to supporting our partners with their marketing and business development activities. We aim to provide collateral, creative and campaign support on activities that directly affect and grow the business, with dedicated Channel Marketing teams at IMS to enable this support.