ODIN REZERVLINX MOBILE Tour Reservation Distribution Systems is the latest generation of our ODIN Voyager Tour and Tourism reservation and distribution software system, and uses powerful ‘non proprietary’, multi-platform ‘Cloud’ based reservation and distribution software technology, offering powerful pre-built customizable functionality, delivering features, benefits and price performance, that allows it to out perform any other tour reservation system of its type in the market place today.
Rezervlinx capabilities have been designed to greatly extend the destination marketing capabilities for tour, event travel and destination management companies, regional tourism agencies, etc,. with an integrated Android application that serves to effectively confer full access to the admin and sales back end and front end booking and payment process.
White Label Portals.
– All sites are located on the same server with the same database.
– Each site may have their own menu options, styles, themes, destinations, tours, transfers etc.
– Every site content can be controlled in the admin. backend.
ODIN Rezervlinx mobile reservation systems allow access to multiple global sales channels, distribution systems and networks, allowing users, with a click of a mouse, to check in real time from a wide range of tourism products and services – availability, prices and make instant confirmation booking/s or create their own travel holiday, using itinerary building technology and be able to make payment through a central payment gateway from their smart phone, computer pad/tablet, netbook, laptop or PC – 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
According to clients requirements we can build or work with your developers to produce three types of apps:
- Native apps are specific to a given mobile platform (iOS or Android) using the development tools and language that the respective platform supports (e.g., Xcode and Objective-C with iOS, Eclipse and Java with Android).
- Hybrid apps make it possible to embed HTML5 apps inside a thin native container.