Updated ODIN XML API
ODIN V6.0 XML INTERFACE DESCRIPTION
This feature allows:
– to obtain information from ODIN V6.0 database in XML format;
– perform remote V6.0 booking using your own website or any other application;
– insert/update ODIN inventory;
– get detailed information about tours, hotels and transit in the ODIN system in XML format.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Your application submits request by opening special link containing all necessary parameters (including login/password/request details). List of parameters will depend on the operation that you want to do.
2. ODIN processes request and builds XML.
3. ODIN returns XML with necessary data in your application.
ENABLE XML INTERFACE FOR USER
By default ODIN users do not have the ability to use V6.0 XML features. You’ll need to enable this option for user:
1). Login as administrator.
2). Go to “Admin” > “List Users” section and click on user name.
3). Tick “Enable XML Access” checkbox: