How IMS Voyager works for You!
Your Reservation Software System
The Voyager travel platform is both integrated and modular. How does this benefit you? Well, it means that you can deploy it flexibly – according to your business needs and priorities.
So, whether you’re looking to replace outdated or manual systems with a business-wide booking and administration system. Or wish to focus specifically on back-office operational efficiency, online channel development, or streamlining the management of contracted suppliers – Voyager can be deployed as a complete solution tailored for your business.
To provide superior customer service and drive operational efficiency you need a high-performance technology platform that you can rely on. Internet Merchandising Systems Inc. has invested heavily in our technology to help you efficiently manage your customers, travel transactions and business workflows.
WHEN YOU WANT SOLUTIONS NOT PRODUCTS
We don’t create technology products. We have designed a software-based business COTS solution to a whole range of travel requirements.
Tell us your business needs and we’ll prepare you a tailored technology proposal.
- Are you in the travel and tourism industry and need to sell and take reservations online?
- Are you in the transport industry, using ferries, buses, trains and aircraft?
- Are you tailor-made tour operator, distributing via agents and direct to consumers?
- Are you selling destination and activity-based holidays?
- Are you a global wholesaling business supplying retail branches with contracted and other travel products?
YOUR SYSTEMS CAN SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE
With Voyager you can join-up fragmented systems by creating a business wide software platform. Linking point-of-sale, back-office and online– we’ll help connect your business together.
OUT-THE-BOX OR CUSTOMISED – IT’S STILL VOYAGER
The majority of our customers license our easy to deploy out-of-the box solutions. However, if you have particular requirements, we offer bespoke development so you can leverage our platform in your own unique way.
A MIX OF BUSINESS DOESN’T MEAN A MIX OF TECHNOLOGY
With its flexible design IMS Voyager is well suited to travel companies with a mix of business. A genuinely cross-functional platform enabling you to benefit from operational synergy and to offer consistently improved service.
E-COMMERCE FLEXIBILITY ALIGNS ONLINE WITH OFFLINE
As a window into your business you’ll want to create the right online impression. Along with enquiries and bookings. Our flexible online solutions help you strike the right balance between commercial and creative.
PARTNER WITH AN ESTABLISHED AND PROVEN SUPPLIER
Internet Merchandising Systems Inc., was formed in 2001 and is an established, profitable technology supplier.
WEB SERVICES INTERFACE
IMS Enterprise Voyager web services include XML-API supporting search, cost and booking services via the Voyager Enterprise travel-booking engine.
CAPABLE & FLEXIBLE
With its many features and functions, IMS Voyager does not force you to work in a rigid manner to utilize the system. It can be easily tailored to match your operational requirements.
Apart from the general needs for an online reservation system, over the years IMS Voyager has handled many other customer specific challenges.
- No ability to print and scan barcoded tickets
- Multi-route and multi-leg passenger inventory control
- Managing hundreds of ground supplier contracts
- Maintaining largely paper-based systems
- Efficiently integrating flights into the booking journey
- Pulling together reports across all divisions
- Cumbersome quotation process.
- Time spent by staff creating complex multi-sector quotes
- Lengthy process required to turn quotes into bookings
- Easily comparing prices from third-party suppliers
- Inability to benefit from ecommerce opportunity
- Limited links in place to third-party travel suppliers
- Inflexible B2B online platform
- Labor intensive back end processes and workflows
- Lack of flexibility and integration with retail network
- Expensive and complex platform to run and support
- Quick and accurate quoting tool
- Database provides efficient contract management
- Single point of sale introduced for all suppliers
- Pricing, allocations, mark-ups and extras automated
- Workflows re-engineered across the business
- Group reporting and administration standardized
- Shopping-basket selling tool for complex tailor-made quotes
- Automation of management and booking of product allocations
- Several third-party suppliers directly connected via Voyager Enterprise
- Complex quotes converted to bookings via a single mouse-click
- Voyager API powers a new online agent booking solution
- Efficient XML integration with third-party suppliers
- Flexible tour operating platform deployed
- Single end-to-end sales and management platform
- Self-service B2B platform for retail agents
- Improved and streamlined back-office processes
- Total integration with retail network systems