Enterprise Distribution Reservation Switch Pricing
Create more regional and global sales with the Voyager Enterprise DistribuLinx OTA Reservation Portal or our ODIN (Open Distribution Integrated Network).
The Open Distribution Integrated Network based on the IMS Voyager Enterprise System, has been designed for all tourism and travel operators, suppliers, sales channels, reservation and distribution companies providing a range of communication and distribution features, to reduce advertising and distribution costs, increase reservations, financial returns and market coverage with cost effective solutions.
Key features of Enterprise are –
– It is C2B, B2B & B2C capable for electronic card payments for both single and multi line payments
– It has an Agents Management System
– Call Centre
– Message Chat system
– It allows for single line & multi line reservations (Itinerary Building) capability which can be used by respective Agents connected to the ‘System’.
– It has its own reservation systems for –
– Shuttle Transfer
– Tours & events
– Rental (Cars, Boats, etc)
– Affiliate system
– 2 way OTA compliant XML API connections for external 3rd party suppliers and 3rd party users for –
– Tours & Events
– Rentals (cars, boats, marinas, etc)
– Connection of reservation modules from 3rd party suppliers
– Allows connection/s of additional sub distributors
– Many other features, etc
Recommended retail price – US$Quote
Components used – ALL Voyager modules and feature sets including all communication sub-system elements shown below integrated into a single system. ODN has additional features and Android sales web services.
IMS Voyager Communications Sub-Systems
IMS Voyager Communications Sub-Systems is ideal for companies requiring an Internet based enterprise wide reservations software system sharing real time files and data at unlimited local or remote websites. These automatically integrate into ALL IMS system modules.